Specialist in het gegoochel met coördinaten?
Dan zoeken wij jou! Naast je kennis en ervaring met reguliere GIS applicaties en databases ben je een communicatieve teamspeler die wel van een uitdaging houdt. Zelfstandig kan je ook prima uit de voeten en je vind het leuk om je vast te bijten in uitdagende opdrachten!
• HBO werk- en denkniveau
• 3 tot 10 jaar relevante werkervaring
• Kennis van en ervaring met reguliere GIS applicaties en databases (ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, MapInfo Professional)
• Communicatieve vaardingheden
• Aantoonbare kennis van en ervaring met GIS en GEO-informatievraagstukken
Senior Sales ManagerRead More
Local Eyes is a leading provider of global map and data. We offer cloud-based products and platforms that allow customers an easy access to HERE’s map and traffic data as well as software components to create location-enabled applications. The customer base of Local Eyes ranges from mobile and web application developers to the internet-of-things companies, cloud services providers, mobility services providers, enterprises, governments, system integrators and traffic management agencies.
We are looking for an exceptional and achievement driven B2B sales professional to join our Enterprise Sales team in Amsterdam. As a key contributor to the growth of our HERE Maps business, you will work on a wide variety of map and traffic data and software licensing opportunities with some of the leading enterprise application services providers of the world. The right person for this role will effectively use their sales abilities to hunt and develop new business opportunities and demonstrate how to successfully sell HERE Maps products within a highly competitive and dynamic landscape. He/she must be comfortable working with large complex licensing deals within key enterprise accounts.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deliver on revenue targets and drive for enterprise sales revenue growth;
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and challenges and articulate business value at executive level;
- Assess sales opportunities, analyze the competition, develop and execute a winning strategy together with internal and external stakeholders;
- Drive for customer excitement and act as customer advocate to exceed customer expectations on deliverables and relationship management;
- Hunt for new business by developing leads, business plans, account plans and strategy to manage business against individual quota (monthly, quarterly and annual plan);
- Close strategic deals and manage upsell opportunities as well as contract requirements and obligations;
- Demonstrate superior negotiation and presentation skills with an ability to develop long-term customer relationship.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Senior Sales Manager you have:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales/technical sales/product development/business development/licensing;
- Proven experience of identifying, developing, closing and managing large, and strategic account relationships;
- Experience in one of the following market segments: Cloud Services, IoT, Mobility, Transport, Fleet or Big Data;
- Experience in negotiating and closing complex licensing business contracts with long sales cycles;
- Successful track record of strong relationship building with customers and partners on executive level;
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative selling skills;
- Willingness to travel.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a leading company in an industry that is growing with extremely fast pace;
- Be the driving force for securing new enterprise customers and new business for Local Eyes;
- Competitive base salary, a bonus or commission scheme, PTO days, 25 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually;
- Office lunch and drinks, team outings, and happy hours!